Front of House Supervisor $17.50
Chick-fil-A UTC Location - Sarasota, FL
Full time position starting at $17.50/Hr
As a Front of House Supervisor you are responsible for all things outside of the kitchen. You will be the one to ensure Front of House Team Members are serving guests according to our standards at all times. Using our Winning Hearts strategy, our vision, and our Core 4, you will be expected to hold yourself and your team accountable for meeting our standards each and every day. You will work along side the other Front of House Supervisors and share responsibility, reach goals, game plan, coach and mentor Team Members, and learn from each other. The initial training for this position will be 4-6 months, depending on readiness of candidate. You will be responsible for up to 25 Team Members at a time, and will be in a position each shift. Your role is to run a day part while in a position, ensuring all Team Member breaks are done in an orderly fashion, the team is upholding standards, and the guests are satisfied. This is an opportunity to serve others in a meaningful way, and work somewhere you love!
- EVERY Sunday off
- $.50 tenure raises every 6 months
- Free college at Point University
- Free food while at work
- Flexible Schedule
- 1 week PTO after 6 months in position
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Team Member & Leader Outings
- Opportunity to grow and develop leadership skills
- Open or close the restaurant 5 days a week
- Count drawers and enter deposits
- Utilize systems to keep track of cash management in restaurant
- Send Team Member breaks and follow all minor labor laws for 14-17 year old's
- Create a culture of service and deep care for team members and guests, leading to a remarkable experience for all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A
- Mentor, coach, invest in, and build relationships with a diverse team of 85+ team members to motivate and help them reach their highest potential
- Maintain quality in food safety, cleanliness, and overall Chick-fil-A standards
- Learn and live out our Winning Hearts strategy, vision, core4, and any other standards we set
- Ensure each area of Front of House is running smoothly and efficiently
- Maintain high standards of conduct at all times by following all policies and procedures and enforcing them within the team as well. Including no gossip, no negativity, and no complaining
- Take time to meet with Team Members to discuss opportunities for growth
- 18 years of age or older
- Available to open (5:30am) or close (10:45pm) 5 days a week (Saturdays are required)
- Available minimum 45hrs/week
- Has at least 1 year leadership experience
- Any reference/referral from another Chick-fil-A Operator or Chick-fil-A Corporate Staff will be given special consideration. Likewise, any experience in professional hospitality settings such as hotels or other high end fast-casual will be given consideration (Starbucks, High-End Hotels, Publix, etc.). They are businesses that Chick-fil-A often benchmarks against, so we aspire to attract similar talent.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for leadership:
- Professionalism: You set the standard for elevated language and behavior. You uphold standards at all times.
- Character: You are a trustworthy person
- Chemistry: You get along with everyone on the team well, and know how to lead different types of people
- Competency: You work proficiently and accurately
- Humility: Always accept feedback and realize that you have a lot to learn!
- Servant: You constantly look for ways to help and serve the team members and guests.
- Respect: Treats everyone with respect at all times even in a confrontation
- Urgency: Sets the standard for energy and pace. 100% energy and intensity at all times
- ZERO Drama: A leader does not cause problems with others, nor do they bring their problems into the business
- Problem Solver: You help solve problems, you do not create problems or complain without a solution
- Team Player: You want to see other leaders and team members succeed. When one person wins, everyone should win. There is no competition between managers. You are all in the business to help the business grow and succeed. You build each other up and encourage one another, instead of tearing anyone down.
- Progress: You work collaboratively with your fellow leaders to uphold Chick-fil-A standards.
- Self-Sacrifice: You look for ways to help your fellow leaders, even if it is not convenient for you.
- Grit: Even when things are not going as planned or what you expect, you always give 100% effort and work toward a positive result.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 196807_20230508