Chick-fil-A Kitchen Team Member FT/PT
UTC Location-Sarasota, FL
Full Time (35hrs/wk): $15.00/Hr
Part Time: 18 and older $13.50/Hr Ages 16-17 $12.00/Hr
Shifts Available: Morning, Daytime, Evening, Night
**Our application process is extremely easy, with our message to apply application with Olivia. It is a simple 2 step process.**
1) If on Indeed: Click "Apply on Company Site", where you will then be instantly connected with our Recruiting Assistant, Olivia. If on our website, simply chat with Olivia!
2) Answer a few screening questions, then schedule an interview within minutes!
It's quick and easy. We look forward to meeting you!
Join our team to work in a great environment, and receive other great benefits like:
* EVERY Sunday off
* FREE Chick-fil-A every shift
* FREE College! (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters Degree with Point University)
* $0.50 Tenure raise every 6 months
* Opportunity for growth
* Flexible schedule (Easily request time off)
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, with Chick-fil-A Contribution (30 hr/week min requirement)
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (after 1 year & 1,000 hrs)
* Paid training
* Awesome Team Member outings like bowling & kickball!
* Referral bonuses ($100 per referral)
Who We Are
America's ranked #1 favorite restaurant 8 years in a row!
Have you always wanted to work with a reputable company in a great work environment, where everyone is treated fairly? A place where growth is not only available but encouraged, and you get to be apart of a great team that works together to serve others? Here at Chick-fil-A UTC we offer just that. Where our shared vision is, "To Be the World's Most Caring Company", caring for you is at the forefront of everything we do! From providing great personal/work life balance with flexible scheduling and time off requests being as easy as the click of a button, to $.50 tenure raises every 6 months. Come join our team and see the difference. We have Team Members of all ages, ranging from teens to adults. Our minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
The Ideal Team Member:
- Loves working with people
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Always has a positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Demonstrates our Core 4 (Create eye contact, share a smile, speak with a friendly tone, always say '"My pleasure")
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, work on feet for several hours, able to work outdoors in drive-thru)
In a typical week as a Back of House Team Member, you may experience:
* Working at a fast and accurate pace, to serve our guests quickly and efficiently
* Preparing food often, so that it is hot and fresh for our guests
* Hand breading chicken to be cooked
* Cooking chicken in pressure fryers
* Preparing sandwiches, nuggets, and side items
* Cooking and preparing Waffle Fries
* Washing and chopping fresh produce to be used for salads and side items
* Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
* Working collaboratively with your team to meet shared goals