Chick-fil-A Dining Room Host FT/PT
UTC Location-Sarasota, FL
Full Time (35hrs/wk): $15.00/Hr
Part Time: 18 and older $13.50/Hr Ages 16-17 $12.00/Hr
Shifts Available: Morning, Daytime, Evening, Night
**Our application process is extremely easy, with our message to apply application with Olivia. It is a simple 2 step process.**
1) If on Indeed: Click "Apply on Company Site", where you will then be instantly connected with our Recruiting Assistant, Olivia. If on our website, simply chat with Olivia!
2) Answer a few screening questions, then schedule an interview within minutes!
It's quick and easy. We look forward to meeting you!
Join our team to work in a great environment, and receive other great benefits like:
* EVERY Sunday off
* FREE Chick-fil-A every shift
* FREE College! (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters Degree with Point University)
* $0.50 Tenure raise every 6 months
* Opportunity for growth
* Flexible schedule (Easily request time off)
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, with Chick-fil-A Contribution (30 hr/week min requirement)
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (after 1 year & 1,000 hrs)
* Paid training
* Awesome Team Member outings like bowling & kickball!
* Referral bonuses ($100 per referral)
Who We Are
America's ranked #1 favorite restaurant 8 years in a row!
Have you always wanted to work with a reputable company in a great work environment, where everyone is treated fairly? A place where growth is not only available but encouraged, and you get to be apart of a great team that works together to serve others? Here at Chick-fil-A UTC we offer just that. Where our shared vision is, "To Be the World's Most Caring Company", caring for you is at the forefront of everything we do! From providing great personal/work life balance with flexible scheduling and time off requests being as easy as the click of a button, to $.50 tenure raises every 6 months. Come join our team and see the difference. We have Team Members of all ages, ranging from teens to adults. Our minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
The Ideal Team Member:
- Loves working with people
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Always has a positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Demonstrates our Core 4 (Create eye contact, share a smile, speak with a friendly tone, always say '"My pleasure")
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
In a typical week as a Dining Room Host, you may experience:
* Working at a fast and accurate pace, to serve our guests quickly and efficiently
* Performing table touch-ins with guests
* Greet guests with a warm welcome
* Refreshing beverages for guests
* Maintaining a clean and safe environment by keeping Dining Room tables and floors cleaned as well as the Patio Area
* Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
* Changing trash in dining room and outdoor patio areas
* Working collaboratively with your team to meet shared goals